Call for Volunteers: Social Media Chair for Section 1108:
We would like to offer a section member in good standing an opportunity to serve as our section’s Social Media Chair. This will be a new committee chair role for our section.
Here are the responsibilities of this new role:
• Management of the section’s LinkedIn group
• Management of the section’s YouTube channel
• Determining if having a Twitter account for the section is a good idea, and if so, creating and managing it
• Back-up person for updating and maintaining the section website
• Other tasks that add value to the role, for both the section and the appointed section member
Here is what’s in it for you:
• 1.5 RU’s per year (as an appointed committee chair)
• Leadership skill development, as a member of our section leadership team
• Networking opportunities with other Quality professionals, both inside and outside of our section
Time commitment: 1-2 hours per month (not including the quarterly section leadership team meetings)
The preferred volunteer should have some knowledge and interest in social media; however, anyone who is interested and willing to learn is also welcome to volunteer for this role. You must be a member of ASQ Section 1108 to volunteer.